ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Car?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
182 cupped, had so much fun in the 172, nothing ticks all the boxes like a RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Probably a late Cup Packed Yellow 182 as they look awesome and I really like my 172.

But probably a 225 Megane as it just seems the next step to take.

I do like the 350Z and RX8, but they drink too much.

RB 200 Cup!
hmm really wnat a 182 next year if ive saved enougn but then may just keep my 1.6 for a nother couple o years then swap it with a lil cash for my dads brand new celica 1.8 vvti 150bhp - black with red leather - sex wee!!

lol, fair enough. Have you driven one? Should definately test drive polo GTi, 106 Rallye, Zetec-S before choosing.

Turbos.
For me it's inbetween an S1 Elise, Ariel Atom, 200sx, Caterham, AE86 or a LR Discovery. My list tends to change daily...

Chocolate Bar™
mine will depend completely on what job ive got. in my current job it'll be an engine conversion or a mk1 172. if i get the promotion i want it could be anything, but i'd love an exige as a weekend car.

172 Cup
Pistol Petes new garage should be a hangar

airwolf.gif

cup 172 mk2 + Scooby
Going to keep my '03 172 cup till it falls apart , Excellent wee car great fun :) :D
Will be changing the scooby soon , not sure what to get might defect and get an Evo 9 or might be interested in a 350z with bolt on supercharger:cool:

BLK RSC172
i dunno what i would get prolly go to an s14 silvia and keep the RSC 172 for work and the s14 for the weekend drifting.

what can i say i like sideways.....

the clio is scary in a compleatly diffrent way though...

artic blue 182
v6 for me i think...when i enventualy get bored of the 182...cant see it happening soon tho tbh:approve:

Monaro VXR
scooby 2 said:
WoW Mustang is Awesome I want one !! Right hand drive with Blue stripes , wrap it up !

Withthe way the exchange rate is going you can have one back here and road legal for less than the price of a new 197. And theres a guy on the UK forum with a 460+bhp one who still gets 26mpg around town. So fast and doesnt use that much fuel considering its a supercharged 4.6 V8.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mark5290 said:
I am kinda hoping Fiat do well back in Rallying with the Grande Punto and will soon release a road going version of the rally car, found this on another website - "The top-of-the-range GT version will be powered by a turbocharged 1.6L engine developing 180-210 hp, also expected is an Abarth version of the Grande Punto and comes complete with a 2.0-litre 240 bhp unit."

Interestingly the new Grande Punto will share it's underpinnings with the new AlfaSud in development.

art_15503_2_010.jpg

p**n :approve:

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Depending on finances it'll be either a Trophy or a V6, unless my Clio 172 Cup bites like a b**ch during my ownership by then...

Porsche 911 is possible...

LY V6 with Recaros
Depends on the funds, might stick with rs's a bit longer and go for a v6 or megane 225, if not I'd like a 350z or s2000 maybe, or an evo for a 5 door family car! :)