ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next Summer European Tour?

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
400 miles in one day through the alps is like 9 hours... It will get stressful. I done it this year, all be it I was a lone driver in my car but even the passenger got tired and stressed because of the navigating.

Megane GT
Yeah 400 miles is a lot to drive in any day really! By the end of the week we'll all be knackered!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Last year we drove 170 miles on the autobahn.... it was the most boring road of my life! Took forever!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
well we still have a year to go so the route can be altered a bit to get the most out of the trip.
Perhaps leaving out Paris and Lyon and just head to Monaco and Back via Salzburg, Stevlo pass and the B500 road then the Ring.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
yeah sorry I forgot to say we would stop somewhere on the way lol! I've just been to a place called Garmisch in the Alps, It has a US Army base there so there is plenty of septic tanks to party with ( and for the boys A STRIP CLUB!!! )

Last year we drove 170 miles on the autobahn.... it was the most boring road of my life! Took forever!
It wasn't THAT bad. The longest day was Switzerland to Austria through the mountains.

What I will say though, is try and have a 2 day stop somewhere. We wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much had we driven every day.

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
what ever happened to this plan/idea im seriously thinking about this trip and the nurburgring

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
At the moment on the back burner until I found out where I'm posted too next.
Hopefully will find out in January if I'm not to far away will start planning in feb.