ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice i just wrote my car off!!!!! Head on with a passat

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
yh thats me lol
iv done a fare bit to his car too:)
kept it alive
might have to ask you to help me with mine then lmao jokes!!!!!

Bit late now anyway!!

Spent a fair bit of money on it aswell lately, new valver arches, buckets, (not fitted) guages, loads of crap, although i'd buy another clio any day, gotta wait first and see how long im banned for!!

How much u spent on ure clio then?
not enough yet lol!
COME SEE wkd:lolup:;)

on a housing estate aswell, clever that. What if that passat hadn't been there and instead there was a little kid on the pavement? By the looks of the mess you made of your car you'd have the death of a child on your hands! We all drive a little too fast sometimes, but not in places like that. I hope they throw the book at you!

Titanium 182
Yes you were stupid but we all drive too fast sometimes, Im the first to admit it. No need for some people to be so harsh the guys going to have a hard enough time as it is and he will learn his lesson. Let him alone...

Hope you learn something from this mate

//James

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
on a housing estate aswell, clever that. What if that passat hadn't been there and instead there was a little kid on the pavement? By the looks of the mess you made of your car you'd have the death of a child on your hands! We all drive a little too fast sometimes, but not in places like that. I hope they throw the book at you!
ay txxt we all go a little silly now an again!
im sure you done worse!
lighten up on the flla!
but yh you dinlo you should not drive so fast!

White R26/Stripped Valver
nice...:nono:

At least your still alive and didn't hurt anyone.
You'll probably get a lengthy ban, not the end of the world.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
224952153a6340456258l.jpg

you even had your crashing helmet on ;)
If you had drove into me doing that I'd have beat the life out of you so I'd say you came out of it ok...

Exige S1 + Honda S1
you are a f**king mong.

take note of what happened and why, then remind yourself everytime you go for a drive, lucky the passat driver didnt beat the s**t out of you

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
Everyone drives swiftly sometimes but just not where there are loads of pedestrians. The five-o will shag your ass dry for this

Suzuki Ignis
Unlucky mate. Seems like we have or did have pretty much the same car, i took the hub caps off mine aswell lol If you've still got the car, do you fancy selling me the radiator fluid reservoir tank?
Also if your after the same kinda car ill probably be selling early next year. Pm me for more details.

R56 JCW
U was certainly doing a way over the speedlimit to do that much damage.

I would have kept this to myself and not even posted, save the imbarressment imo

unlucky, looks nasty, im surprised you did that much damage to the passat!

edit: looking at your bebo, do you know someone called matt gee?

''Think of the children! Someones got to think of the children!''

There wasnt a child there so it doesnt really matter does it. When do you find out about the charges? Have you been charged yet? Why where you arrested at the scene?

I'd get any pictures (including this thread) down as it could be used against you in court.

ay txxt we all go a little silly now an again!
im sure you done worse!
lighten up on the flla!
but yh you dinlo you should not drive so fast!

''Think of the children! Someones got to think of the children!''

There wasnt a child there so it doesnt really matter does it. When do you find out about the charges? Have you been charged yet? Why where you arrested at the scene?

I'd get any pictures (including this thread) down as it could be used against you in court.

Have you ever seen someone die because of some prick driving like this little s**t did in a built up area? Have you been the only person on the scene that had any first aid knowledge and not been able to do anything to help them?

I guess thats a no.

Dont get me wrong guys, I love cars, and I like to drive enthusiatically, but not in built up areas!

I think there should be an IQ part of the driving test, then people like you wouldn't be able to have a licence. You've ruined someone elses car, because you didn't have the intelligence to think what would happen if...

Hope you've now learned your lesson and will calm down.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I could see this coming from some of your posts....if your gunna speed, do it at night...;)

P

pete.grant

if only it had abs!!! or if only i didnt drive like a tw*t

Contrary to what people are telling you, you are not unlucky -you're a complete idiot. The fact is it is a minority of irresponsible young drivers such as yourself that mean I have to pay ridiculous insurance premiums for being a responsible young driver. I hope they take your license off you.

172 Cup
r****d lucky you didnt kill anyone in ya chavved up clio. If that were me in the passat i'd have broken your legs you cucking funt.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I say hats off to you for admitting you were in the wrong. We can all drive a little too fast where we shouldn't but most of us get away with it. (Fortunately). In drving like an idiot (self confessed), you have wrecked your car and someone elses car. I am glad neither of you were hurt. All I hope is, when you eventually get your licence back, this incident will have taught you what not to do. One stupid mistake is acceptable (as long as no-one gets hurt), and as long as you learn by it.

The fact you are taking full responsibilty and willing to face the consequences is a credit to you, and for that alone I wish you good luck in court.

FOR SALE!!!
hats off mate end of the day everybody on here is saying your a little c**t etc but how did they all drive when they were your age etc iv heard the stroys on here b4 now they all trying to make out they have never drove like a tw*t at times we all do it and unlucky you mite not get banned how long you been driving probbly will get revoked and get made to sit a longer test

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Not defending him or anything but my lil mk1 came off quite crumpled doing just under 30 when i got hit.
View attachment 24863

Well this was the damage to my car when someone pulled out infront of me when I was doing 50/55. I braked but had little space to stop, locked up and t-boned the other car. I wasn't at fault and was within the limit too.

Picture63.jpg

We've all driven a bit too fast at times, but its where you're driving fast that is the big difference. Built up areas aren't for speeding. When you get back in a car, get to know your car and maybe do a handling or car control course, if you're not going to wise up slowly.

P

pete.grant

I say hats off to you for admitting you were in the wrong. We can all drive a little too fast where we shouldn't but most of us get away with it. (Fortunately). In drving like an idiot (self confessed), you have wrecked your car and someone elses car. I am glad neither of you were hurt. All I hope is, when you eventually get your licence back, this incident will have taught you what not to do. One stupid mistake is acceptable (as long as no-one gets hurt), and as long as you learn by it.

The fact you are taking full responsibilty and willing to face the consequences is a credit to you, and for that alone I wish you good luck in court.

What are you on about!? The fact that he feels the need to illustrate his incompetent driving on this forum to everybody, only goes to highlight his level of intelligence!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
he called me a f++ing idiot, then we talked for a bit, yeah im fully comp, and how do i wheel spin on peoples gardens???

i aint afraid to admit to my crime, i could get up to 6 months imprisionment for it

Prison doesn't come onto the cards until you cause death by dangerous/careless driving.

Probably meant 6 month ban. Although that's a bit excessive too, most people I've asked said they had 6 points and a few hundred pounds in fines, plus you get to pay the court costs.

6 points and an insurance claim though... OUCH !

Titanium 182

What are you on about!? The fact that he feels the need to illustrate his incompetent driving on this forum to everybody, only goes to highlight his level of intelligence!

The fact you need to argue your views with such aggression on a forum suggests your not very mature, I wonder if this reflects in YOUR driving?

Im not defending him but i hate it when people feel the need to be so aggressive. He was stupid made a mistake and will pay for it, It has nothing to do with you.

//James

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
yep as said above you know you where stupid

we have all had scares when driving to fast or done something stupid etc

main thing is you and everybody involved are ok.

just learn from it mate

BMW M4; S1000 RR

Sure, but what IF a small child runs into the road where you're driving a "a little too fast". You could say it's the kids fault for running into the road or yours as you would've stopped had you been going slower.

Pointless even discussing what ifs really.

you are a f**king mong.

take note of what happened and why, then remind yourself everytime you go for a drive, lucky the passat driver didnt beat the s**t out of you

Lucky for who? The passat driver wouldn't exactly be lucky having the police show up too.

if only it had abs!!! or if only i didnt drive like a tw*t

Maybe, but if you're an inexperienced driver (not sure how old you are but I'd guess you've recently passed given that you're following someone on a moped and that you were driving a 1.2) then no aids will help you if you're out of your depth (which would be most situations).

Don't worry about it, it's one of those learning experiences.

Contrary to what people are telling you, you are not unlucky -you're a complete idiot. The fact is it is a minority of irresponsible young drivers such as yourself that mean I have to pay ridiculous insurance premiums for being a responsible young driver. I hope they take your license off you.

If you're a young male driver, you're still more likely to have an accident that someone more experienced. At the end of the day you CHOOSE to pay rediculous premiums, no one is forcing you to.

r****d lucky you didnt kill anyone in ya chavved up clio. If that were me in the passat i'd have broken your legs you cucking funt.

Then you'd be getting a criminal record and possibly prison time.. Hardly seems worth it to me... Maybe I'm just sane.

The bloke is driving like a complete c**t and could have killed someone. Yet most replies to this thread are "Glad, your OK", "Live and Learn" types. WTF, I've seen people get absolutely shot down on her for having fog lights on!!

Sorry, f*****s lkike this shouldn't be allowed on the road. I hope you get a long ban.

Also count yourself very lucky the passat driver appeared resonable. I think I would have been in the cell next to you if you flew off the roundaout and wrote my car off....