ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice i just wrote my car off!!!!! Head on with a passat

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The bloke who knocked me off my bike got let off and did a course for £60, becuase of he had a licence and insurance.... well done to him.

He was charged the same as you.

172 Cup
Says cliokhunt with an avtar of 120 on the clock, on a ''private road'' i expect, sure your really responsible behind the wheel. You remind me of that bloke from Iraq: Comic Ali, spurting out complete boll-ocks! Why you defending someone that nearly killed someone for? Numpty

P

pete.grant

What are you on about!? The fact that he feels the need to illustrate his incompetent driving on this forum to everybody, only goes to highlight his level of intelligence!

The fact you need to argue your views with such aggression on a forum suggests your not very mature, I wonder if this reflects in YOUR driving?

Im not defending him but i hate it when people feel the need to be so aggressive. He was stupid made a mistake and will pay for it, It has nothing to do with you.

//James

I fail to see how any of my comments are aggressive. No, it has nothing to do with me, however, this IS a forum and forums are a place for discussion and people will indeed agree and disagree with each other. Not once have I used bad language or been disrespectful, I have merely voiced my opinion.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Says cliokhunt with an avtar of 120 on the clock, on a ''private road'' i expect, sure your really responsible behind the wheel. You remind me of that bloke from Iraq: Comic Ali, spurting out complete boll-ocks! Why you defending someone that nearly killed someone for? Numpty

It wasn't a private road as it happens, sometimes I drive fast, sometimes I go slow. Depends where I am, whether I've eaten, recently woken up etc etc.

It's a funny thing though, I do all of that stuff, and a few months ago, the one day I woke up late for work and needed to be there, I practically jumped out of bed and into the car.

What happened? I scraped against someone's bumper at the local garage, luckily for me he was very understanding, wouldn't take any cash, but said as long as no-one at work notices then I'll be alright as it was a company car, unluckily for me the traffic police that were watching me at the time were filming my whole journey. I got done for driving without consideration of others. Again though, the cops commented on my observation and awareness, but said I was taking a couple of risks and generally "driving without consideration of other road users".

Anyway, as I said, not defending him at all, convoying with a moped is reason enough for a public hanging imo;)

Still, people are all too fast to jump on their high horses, when everyone makes mistakes. It's just some are a bit more serious than others.

Titanium 182
"I fail to see how any of my comments are aggressive. No, it has nothing to do with me, however, this IS a forum and forums are a place for discussion and people will indeed agree and disagree with each other. Not once have I used bad language or been disrespectful, I have merely voiced my opinion."

I would say insulting someones intelligence when you havent even met them is pretty disrespectfull tbh... He may very well be the type of moron constantly speeding round in a clapped out heap of Sh*t that i hate. However you have no idea, only assumptions.

Driving ability has never been linked to intelligence as far as im aware. Although in some peoples cases this may prove to be true.. Lol **cough land rover sport drivers cough**

172 Cup
Yeah as i suspected, another numpty pushing our insurance premiums up and just generally being a tw@t. Im late so ill risk some lives lol your a joke

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
wherethisthreadgoing.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL

I said it was my own undoing. The one day I didn't abide by my rules and I paid (well not yet, but I probably will).

Don't see how I risked lives though, maybe you're in a better position to judge being the other side of a computer screen rather than actually being there though.

Just to point out incase you haven't got your clever glasses on, dangerous driving is considered dangerous to others. Without consideration for others is things like cutting infront of people in a line, not that I have to explain myself to you.;)

You can call my comments agressive and disrepectful if you like. Reading his Bebo site and looking at the state of his car and the passat is sickening.

If someone on her had posted that a chav in a clapped out Nova had hit them head on writing off his Trophy people would be up in arms. He asked for people to respond so I did.

Ultra Red Megane 225
ok, you fcuked up.

you will get cained on here and by the law.

might be wise to delete some pictires from your bebo profile though? they dont create a good image of you as a driver im afraid.

he called me a f++ing idiot, then we talked for a bit, yeah im fully comp, and how do i wheel spin on peoples gardens???

i aint afraid to admit to my crime, i could get up to 6 months imprisionment for it

Prison doesn't come onto the cards until you cause death by dangerous/careless driving.

Probably meant 6 month ban. Although that's a bit excessive too, most people I've asked said they had 6 points and a few hundred pounds in fines, plus you get to pay the court costs.

6 points and an insurance claim though... OUCH !

wrong, guy on RSC just got put in for 4 months and a 2 year ban and a hefty fine, he (self admitted) drove like a t**t and ploughed a roundabout, diddnt hit anyone and wasnt injured

was a duel carrageway aswell iirc, just diddnt brake early enough.

172mk2 - flame
he called me a f++ing idiot, then we talked for a bit, yeah im fully comp, and how do i wheel spin on peoples gardens???

i aint afraid to admit to my crime, i could get up to 6 months imprisionment for it

Prison doesn't come onto the cards until you cause death by dangerous/careless driving.

Probably meant 6 month ban. Although that's a bit excessive too, most people I've asked said they had 6 points and a few hundred pounds in fines, plus you get to pay the court costs.

6 points and an insurance claim though... OUCH !

Seen a large number of people go to jail for dangerous driving.

Golf R/Leon FR
have to agree with most people on here your silly for posting something like this up, esp with the other pics on your profile.

i hope they give you a lengthy ban tbh.

my brother got done for driving without due car etc, and crashed

he got a 2yr ban and 8 points.

id be expecting a big punishment

R35 GTR
Great....you've admitted you have done wrong and basically are in the "I don't give a s**t stage" . You don't care what's gonna happen because you're probably using it for bragging rights down pub now.

I personally don't think I'm out of line to think that you should never drive again. For your sake and everyone else's quit driving forever. Yep you made a mistake, but it seems like you are not helping yourself.

If I drove like this I would hope to be banned for a long long time.

Chavtastic bebo pages there. Doesn't do you any favours I am afraid. I viewed it with an open mind, to start with, now just think' tucking fwat.

BMW M3
Just looked at a video on that bebo site, and if thats you your a complete d1ck !! No wonder you crash driving like tit all the time.... deserve it.

Get off the road.

CB600FS
The bloke is driving like a complete c**t and could have killed someone. Yet most replies to this thread are "Glad, your OK", "Live and Learn" types. WTF, I've seen people get absolutely shot down on her for having fog lights on!!

LMAO so true.

M2 Competition
Dont post on a public forum that you were speeding, with the upcoming courtcase it'll be the nail in your own coffin.

I dont understand people like you.

FF 172
This thread is crap and annoys me....

..................me too, do you think he realises that he *really* could get a custodial sentance for this if it is a real rta?

Why do you think insurance is so expensive for young men?

:clown:

GW Clio 200
Dont post on a public forum that you were speeding, with the upcoming courtcase it'll be the nail in your own coffin.

I dont understand people like you.

no, they wont need to look at this thread, the length of the skid marks which they will have measured by now will tell them the exact speed he was traveling. having read his bebo site - WHAT A CHAV SCUM WANKER. glad nobody was hurt, although this wont help the passat driver, i bet hes over the moon you smashed your heap of s**t into his decent motor. good job you were in a complete piece of s**t car and not something even remotely fast or you could have done even more damage to the other people and the other car involved. i hope your off the road until you f**king grow up. i am bout 90% sure you wont get any, but a bit of jail would do you some good, you little prick. rant over, have a nice day.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
did you watch that quentin wilson programme last night???

did you see that bloke who got hit by someone speeding ??

i hope you did as if that doesnt make you slow down you should think about quitting driving.

got to be honest i have now looked at your bebo site and now just think you are a complete tool and should be banned for a long time

oh and i agree thatr your a complete c@nt