ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice little cheap project car...

Videos are worth a watch, sounds amazing. I like what he's done but you'd have to be loaded to go through with it.

Very interesting, air con is pointless though.

Yeah, I thought the project was going very well until he mentioned the aircon. Yes, it might be nice to have it, but it's sort of going against what the car is a bit. But it's his project so I suppose he can do what he wants...

Very interesting, air con is pointless though.

Yeah, I thought the project was going very well until he mentioned the aircon. Yes, it might be nice to have it, but it's sort of going against what the car is a bit. But it's his project so I suppose he can do what he wants...

Im not necessarily against it, I don't think it fits in with the spirit of the car but more to the point I was put off by what looked like Henry the hoover under the bonnet/boot.