ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice little Rallye Turbo

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
Those engines produce really good power.

Better to turbo than the 16v, something about the compresson ratio being more suitable.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Oooft - Could see me having that.

God dammit this is the 5th car in as many months I want but can't afford. Dammit!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks epic!! Utter sleeper.

Although isnt over 300bhp high for an 8v? I have no idea.

I'm not sure to be honest. With a TD05 on a Glanza you can see 300bhp so i guess it's certainly possible.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Wow, that's stunning!

It does make you wonder why you/we/I spend £000's on modifying cars when there's gems like this ready built for half the cost!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182FF
I can vouch for the seller also, he fitted my 4pots on my old 182 he's had a few interesting cars and knows what he's doing. When I see him about in it he's never hammering it. If I hadn't just been laid off I would snap this up!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  320d
I really want that. It's the 'mental' car I really want to own at some point. Just haven't got the funds ATM.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Sleeper much! Awesome bit of kit and 365bhp/ton would see a hell of alot of things left in the dust...all from a 106 lol!