ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice Parking

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Came out from tesco after me weekly shopping to find some one had parked like a prat
DSC00051.gif

DSC00050.gif

DSC00049.gif

ST
This is why i double park everywhere...have also paid for two spaces in the NCP car park in town a good few times to avoid c0cks who do things like this!!

Someone parked dangerously close to me at the gym today, my mate could barely even fit in the gap nevermind open the door, luckily there were no dents in the door.

Sometimes il just park diagonally across about 4 bays as far away from anyone as possible to avoid parking dents.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I always park as far away as possible on a supermarket car park , on an angle and slightly over a white line , usually works . But once had some tw*t park so close at the Trafford centre i couldn't even get down the side of my car to get in so had to use the passenger door , gave their car a swift boot cos i was sooooooooo fcukin' mad ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
MRBILLYUK said:
I always park as far away as possible on a supermarket car park , on an angle and slightly over a white line , usually works . But once had some tw*t park so close at the Trafford centre i couldn't even get down the side of my car to get in so had to use the passenger door , gave their car a swift boot cos i was sooooooooo fcukin' mad ;)

Can't Blame you

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
deej said:
Someone parked dangerously close to me at the gym today, my mate could barely even fit in the gap nevermind open the door, luckily there were no dents in the door.

Sometimes il just park diagonally across about 4 bays as far away from anyone as possible to avoid parking dents.

I do that, only at a CS meet tho while waiting for the others ;)

clio 182 black /gold
I always park in a big gap when i come back some spoon parks close. There is a car park of empty spaces park else where.

2005 Impreza WRX STI
i used to find and end slot somewhere and park as far over to the right in that space as possible. Guaranteed when i came back someone had parked right next to me and slightly into my car parking space. i specifically leave about 2m door opening space on the passenger side!

al

ST on the way...
DSC00051.gif

Wooo! I'm famous! ;) ^^

What a cockring tho! I folded there mirror in in disgust!! lol

No dents either from what I could see.

RS Clio 182 Trophy
What a numpty, we should have a wall of shame section on the message board and post pics of idiots parking like that. Then get Evo to write a small article showing the country to check if they are on the forum. Might make them think... second thoughts I doubt it.

Your lucky you had no dents.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
aj182 said:
What a numpty, we should have a wall of shame section on the message board and post pics of idiots parking like that. Then get Evo to write a small article showing the country to check if they are on the forum. Might make them think... second thoughts I doubt it.

Your lucky you had no dents.

Cool Idea Love it ;)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Clarkie172 said:
i used to find and end slot somewhere and park as far over to the right in that space as possible. Guaranteed when i came back someone had parked right next to me and slightly into my car parking space. i specifically leave about 2m door opening space on the passenger side!

Ditto i some times park in an end space in the same way and get the same result :(

If i parked on the moon there would be some one parked next to me when i got back ;)

a burnt one
i deliberately got my girlfirend pregnant and now use the parent/child parking bays, much wider and ding free parking for 5 years now, not the cheapest solution, granted but it works;)

Alternatively, simply fit a kiddies car seat in the back and it has the same effect:approve:

ST
I'm currently looking at buying a cheap baby seat to put in the back so i can park in parent and child spaces....(awaits flaming from the goody goodies)..

Monaco Blue Mk2
A booster seat should do the job. I must admit I do park in those spaces from time to time, especially at Mc Donalds. Like others though I normally park miles away from anyone else in an end space leaving loads of room, or over 2 spaces.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
gary l said:
i deliberately got my girlfirend pregnant and now use the parent/child parking bays, much wider and ding free parking for 5 years now, not the cheapest solution, granted but it works;)

Alternatively, simply fit a kiddies car seat in the back and it has the same effect:approve:

Good idea ;)