ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nice parking..

Clio 1.6 16V

When you look at the video closely (unless Im mistaken) it appears that the second car were coppers on the chase..... nice parking and excellent avoidance!!

Its from jacki chans "who am i?", and ive got a feeling it was a woman (obviously in the film it was, but i think the stunt driver was a woman too)

7.6cc :D

Just a highly practiced stunt, the police car was probably told to follow in case anything went wrong.

Just showing off basically.

JillyB - Just a highly practiced stunt, the police car was probably told to follow in case anything went wrong.

Just showing off basically.

----

errrr what?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by SteveJJH on 11 February 2003

Its from jacki chans "who am i?", and ive got a feeling it was a woman (obviously in the film it was, but i think the stunt driver was a woman too)

Yep its from the Jacki Chan movie who am I, The WHOLE movie is absolute class, and has to be watched.. the fight scenes are funny are fook..

I have a er "backup" of the film on my Xbox.

silver valver/hybrid

i have seen this film, it is exellent, one funny thing is at one point she lops on the handbrake, spins THE REAR wheels sprays the bad guys with gravel, then releases the handbrake and carries on. kind of a weird thing to do a a 4 wheel drive car!