ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice R27 re-trim

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
What was the price for all the work pictured fella? Can he do the steering wheel?

Nimbus R27
That's stunning!

Does that price include the 4 door card inserts aswell? Sorely tempted!

Yes it does include door cards. I had mine done in leather with the same red top stitch as the seats. The materials used and the workmanship is stunning.

It's going back for matching steering wheel and dash strips/centre console.

Steve also did my centre clock surround in alcantara which looks the nuts! I will get a pic up tomorrow.

Last edited:
  Nimbus R27
What was the price for all the work pictured fella? Can he do the steering wheel?

Yes he can do steering wheels. The price was for seats front and back, door cards x 4 and gear gaitor. I then had a few extras. You need to speak to Steve for prices of extras as I imagine it would vary depending on your requirements.

Last edited:
IIRC the offer was on clio197net and was a one off for the first two so that he could do patterns for future cars. the price will be more for any further jobs. I absolutely love it and wish renault had done it as standard. Will have to start saving my pennies for this. How long did Steve take to do it?

Nimbus R27
IIRC the offer was on clio197net and was a one off for the first two so that he could do patterns for future cars. the price will be more for any further jobs. I absolutely love it and wish renault had done it as standard. Will have to start saving my pennies for this. How long did Steve take to do it?

No, this was an offer when two members 'double up' as I think he said the leather hide does two cars worth.

He took a week for mine as he made the patterns to speed up future orders as the covers can now be made in advance and then fitted when the car arrives.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ridiculous talent, I spoke to Transcal regarding these guys and they said it's the only company who could compete with his standard of work. And that's saying something.

Baring in mind there are people in London using Transcal to kit out their new Restaurants.

Roy, it sounds like a bargain!

Had a look through the pics of it on the website now too, the red stitching would be ideal in mine I reckon. Extremely tempted.

Clio 197
I had Steve do a few bits for my car, really top quality work;

2011-02-17006.jpg

2011-02-17004.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Got a quite, but I'll have to hold fire for now. Steve would need the car for a week, as he's not worked on the standard seats yet. Just can't spare the car for that long:(.

Nimbus R27
Got a quite, but I'll have to hold fire for now. Steve would need the car for a week, as he's not worked on the standard seats yet. Just can't spare the car for that long:(.

I know it's extra money, but I just hired a car from national for the week whilst it was being done. You can get a small car for about the 120 mark where I am. Just a thought like.....

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Ridiculous talent, I spoke to Transcal regarding these guys and they said it's the only company who could compete with his standard of work. And that's saying something.

Baring in mind there are people in London using Transcal to kit out their new Restaurants.

Roy, it sounds like a bargain!

IMO Transcal are second to none! They've just done my R27 in complete black nappa with double silver stitching for £895+VAT and they used my car for their recaro template so they might even do it even cheaper now.

Love the red stitching on this, but not sure about the R27 and the RS badge. Looks too busy. The faux alcantara reminds me of the 182 seats though, I loved those seats :)