ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nicest car sound you've ever heard

Golf R soon...
Aston Martin

[YOUTUBE]VRAs3XCO0Os[/YOUTUBE]

Lamborghini Murcielago

[YOUTUBE]19687nERXy4[/YOUTUBE]

Pagani Zonda F

[YOUTUBE]pA5QQpt0-aA[/YOUTUBE]

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Also, IF anyone was at Race of champions @ Wembley last year, The sound of the Audi Group B Rally Car driven by Stig Blomquist takes some beating!

a thirsty one
an f40 going past on a runway at max mph, you could hear the air cracking round it like a shock wave as it approached, then the engine, then exhaust and the final sound was the air being ripped apart after it passed.

visualize whirled pe
Anything with more than 4 cylinders, big lazy yank v8's sound superb on tick over or full chat. To me the new GT500 is one of the nicest sounding cars around at the mo.

visualize whirled pe
whats wrong with a flat 4 ?? ^^^

nowt to you i suppose, some of the best engines in the world (ford x-flow, A-series, k-series, pinto...) are 4 cyl but even flt4's don't do it for me; sound like a lawnmower in a beetle or worse a misfiring fiesta with a cherry bomb exhaust on a subaru.

That's not to say that the car attached to it aint interesting but if someone cracks the bonnet open on a car and there is a 4 cyl of any description lurking they may as-well just have opened their sock draw for all the interest I have in them. Just like fwd or diesels in wow factor for me I'm afraid.. Though I have to admire people who like standing around at shows looking at the 'shiney stuff and coloured tubes' for more than 2 minutes on a 4 banger, they must be more of a car enthusiast than me...