ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nick Read!!!! 5th gear

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah the phones been off the hook as Tim Westwood might say. I thought I would have been in the first shot where she walked down the line of cars introducing it as Run WHat You Brung, cos I remember seeing her doing the walk-past as I was sitting there with the engine running.

Looks like it was the shot on the start line though...I was well surprised, Id forgotten they had a camera down there. I was thinking of flogging those 18s but having seen them on telly, Ive decided that they are the most mental wheels its possible to have on a CLio so Ill probably keep them now! Thankyou 5th Gear!

it wouldnt be a very big file (1/4 of a sec sounds about right), but well done nick for getting youre car on telly, i knew it was yours straight off

BMW 320d Sport

Cheers guys - if anyone can get that segment onto video maybe 10 seconds of it onto MPG then I would love to have it. Even better would be the whole bit about 1/4 miling , how long was it, about 5 or 10 minutes?

When is 5th Gear repeated?

yeah, i thought it aws your car...my house mates though i was gay though....cause i was overly happy.

internet lover.