ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nick_P's Headlight Renovation Question

Car  Iceberg Ph1
Looking on the guides I see this and it looks the nuts after its been done, definitely something I would love to do to mine.. I have all what I need apart from the polish he uses at the end.. Is there something someone can suggest perhaps that I could probably get from Halfrauds?

Cheers peeps
 
I get detailing stuff from i4detailing / clean your car. And wet and dry from halfords

Im sure someone local will polish them with their machine tbh
 
I need my dual optics doing too, they've glazed over. I also need a machine polisher.
 
Welcome to pop over to mine and Ill do them Brett mate, be nice to see that new ph1 of yours :), only charge 25 quid as well.
 
Back
Top