ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nikon L110 of Fujifilm S1900

PH1 iceburg
Need your help on choosing one of the above cameras guys. I know they are only bridge cameras but for the money i think it will be a good start.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Dan

PH1 iceburg
I know its not a dslr but can you adjust the shutter speed or apperture on the s1900?

tiTTy & SV650
Yeah it has limited adjustment, can also set to aperture priority etc. It's better than I am, good introduction to photography I think.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How much are they?
Not looked at the lumix range?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd be looking at the FZ38 for an extra £40. or maybe even the FZ28.

I've done a lot of research and these 2 would be hard to beat.

PH1 iceburg
  PH1 iceburg
The s1900 is only £129 in jessops at the moment and the nikon is £139 in tesco. searching the net and the nikon hasnt had that great reviews.

PH1 iceburg
Well went for it and brought the s1900. I had a play with both and opted for the fujifilm because you can adjust shutter speed and aperature (spelling). I cant beleive how much there is to learn on it. Should be a good platform to learn on ready for an SLR.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mate of mine has the Nikon L110 - not bad wee camera for someone starting off but for the lack of features and manual mode etc I wouldn't reccommend it to "expand" your experimenting with photos