ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NIKOND3200 DSLR Camera for beginner photograher's

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/camera...2103762-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR#longDesc

Any advice or opinioins on this? Thinking of buying for the rents for xmas present ( they are both complete beginners at photography ) Thought they could use for hols etc and maybe one or both of them could take it up as a bit of a hobby etc.

Is this a decent camera to start with for this sort of thing? Don't want anything too complicated ( I am also a complete novice )

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I have this camera; my first DSLR. Because it's my first I don't have anything to compare it to... but it certainly does the job for me. Can't go wrong with Canon or Nikon really if you think they might ever want to upgrade anything. There's a 'guide' mode on there that'll make it really easy to use from the off. Obviously all the manual modes are there too, but I'm far too lazy and usually just chuck it on auto unless I'm taking portraits.

This is one I took a little while ago that I liked :smile: no editing at all, I haven't learnt how yet lol...

DSC_1151.JPG

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Thanks for the reply, good to know that it is easy to use from a beginnners point of view

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Don't worry mine was £550 when I got it lol... might be worth keeping your eyes pealed over Black Friday!