ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk C110 - Amazon

M2 Comp
Yes it comes with a 'foam lance', but it isn't anywhere near as good as something like this.

I have the C110, highly recommend it! I got mine from Argos (think it may have been cheaper than Amazon) and was able to pick it up the same day.

Good washer I got one from amazon as said the bottle you get is garbage funny thing though amazon decided to be generous and send me 2.

My one did break however, the black screw on hose coupling adaptor thing cracked, so was spurting water.
Contacted Amazon on the chat thing, and I just expected them to send me the new bit.
Few days later a whole unit appeared on my doorstep! Did have to send my old one back though.

Mine was instant? Literally Spoke to them, posted it the day after, and received it the day after that..
And pretty sure mine only cracked because it was in the garage when we had the freezing weather, and the water froze + expanded = crack.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I find the dosing bottle quite handy for quick washes, rinses after de contaminating, claying or polishing etc with a weak dilution of shampoo or foam, or even apc mix when stripping off old waxes when I don't want the dwelling time a foam lance gives. I'm using my foam lances much less now I've found AF citrus power to give better results and still be wax safe

Last edited:
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
only problem with it is the amount you use, can work out to be quite expensive. I've been trying it in different spray heads so to not use as much and it still works very well.

Oh dam. Shame I've just forked out for a snow foam lance when I could've just got that by the sounds of it :(

Dayum that vid is awesome how it removes all that dirt!
3 for 2 on AF at PolishedBliss too!

Why oh why have I just bought a snow lance aha. I got it for the exact reason he uses it in the video!

Last edited:
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
all questions about dilution ratios have been side stepped really, I don't think James liked the idea of doing that. We once spoke about him selling it in concentrate form but said he couldn't find a bottle suitable???? I've not tried to dilute it yet but may give it a go, may even try it through a foam lance