ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk Issue....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Went to use my Nilfisk pressure washer and it was down on power and quite noisy.

Any known issue I can look in to or part I can replace?

It's a C120.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine dies the other week, same symptoms. Get another one!

Not what I wanted to hear.

Annoyingly I've not used it in a while but my neighbours borrowed it, Probably just a coincidence as cant see what they'd have done to break it.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Not what I wanted to hear.

Annoyingly I've not used it in a while but my neighbours borrowed it, Probably just a coincidence as cant see what they'd have done to break it.
Have you googled it to see if there’s any common issues?
I had a problem with my K4 Karcher. One quick google and £14 later it was fixed and back in use again.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Same with mine,after a couple of months it just stopped working.not really looked into as was in between a moving house & just got use to using the hose.

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
We got through 3 Nilfisk in 12 months at my work, probably gets used 3 times a week for a couple hours a day. I can't remember the model number but it's ridiculous, we went back to Karcher and not much better unfortunately. We bought a cheap Draper jet wash and that gets used more often, granted it's noisy but never let us down to be fair to it :ROFLMAO:

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Went through 3 Karchers in 2 years so opted for a Nilfisk C120.
First one of those died within 6 weeks and was replaced without issue by Amazon.

Let’s see how long this one lasts. 😅🤷🏽‍♂️