ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nilfisk snowfoam lance

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Has anyone used these Nilfisk snowfoam lances and is it any good
Screenshot_20220216-180028_Amazon Shopping.jpg
? I've got a Nilfisk C120 (I think) and have never delved into snowfoam as yet.

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve got one of the cheap eBay ones had it for years on various nilfisks and it does the job! Think it was £20

Something like this:

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Any idea what fitting adapter I'll need for the C120? I'm not near mine to check it

I have that one and it's miles better than the one that came with the machine. Don't know how it compares to other makes though.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I have that one and it's miles better than the one that came with the machine. Don't know how it compares to other makes though.

That exact one came with my nilfisk it's better than the earlier one but you may as well piss on your car than use that.
The one above is ok but nowhere near as good as proper lance

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Any idea what fitting adapter I'll need for the C120? I'm not near mine to check it

Detailed online like I mentioned nate, I have one.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Detailed online like I mentioned nate, I have one.

Thanks mate, I worked out which one on Detailing world

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Autobrite do a good one,i have it and not had any probs with it over the last 5 years or thing i would change is the actual bottle to one that sits easy on the ground thats stable.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If I hadnt bought the one above and been happy etc I would 10000% buy the mjjc v2 at £38

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Used my snowfoam lance today along with the snowfoam from Detailedonline, got a really good thick foam with a great smell to boot! I would highly recommend.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
It's a good snowfoam lance, I'm not overly convinced that snowfoam does much to be perfectly honest.