ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nintendo 3DS

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
might have to make a purchase there, even though i know the novelty will wear off inside a month haha

They're hoping to get it out for Christmas in some territories, but will probably not hit the UK until early next year.

Either way I predict it's going to be pretty darn hard to get hold of for a while.

Ibiza FR
If they can do this for a hand held games console, why do you have to wear the flippin glasses with TVs! Will all change soon I guess

If they can do this for a hand held games console, why do you have to wear the flippin glasses with TVs! Will all change soon I guess

The field of view is very limited, obviously that's not a problem on a handheld with one person playing it, but if the tech was applied to a TV you would need to be sat face-on within the limits of the actual width of the TV.

Land Rover use similar tech for their Sat Nav screens, but actually use the limited view to their advantage by showing the driver and passenger completely different things on the same screen.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
[youtube]GYnyBxVhK_c[/youtube]

Is it just me, or is that one of the weirdest, slightly unnerving YT clips you've seen in a while? :S

A bloke wearing a Mario 'n s**t t-shirt standing face to face with a row of good looking women and instead he's content to meddle with Nintendo's latest offering?

Earth calling moron......

D.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I attended the Nintendo 3DS pre-launch event in Glasgow this morning and was quite impressed with the quality of it. The 40-50 sexy female models they had there were much more impressive though.

Goliath I
If I go into Game one more time and have this thing shoved in my face with a 10 minute talk through on how I can pre order I will go nuts

Astra Twintop
My mates going to the launch, or rather is there now.

Jammy sod.

I was going to go, but couldn't get the time off!

Clio 1.2 16v
If I go into Game one more time and have this thing shoved in my face with a 10 minute talk through on how I can pre order I will go nuts

its only a £10 deposit you know! Fully refundable up to 28 days after release
every time you walk in lol

Just worked out, i got this one in black for £197 less 10% staff discount for tesco and got 8% quid co which giving my mate so it will cost him £161.54 when quidco clears, i used my amex card so get 591 amex points and my girlfriends sister gets the clubcard points

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Going to pick one up later, but before I do, I have a question....

I only play Pokemon games, nothing else (yes I'm 24, come at me :p) obviously these arent in 3D so am I going to gain anything going from an Age old DS to a 3DS?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I try to never judge somebody on face level/ Internet persona, but seriously... WTF?!? Pokemon!?!?!

Judge all you like........

notasingle.jpg

Cupra
LOL. To be honest, I know f**k all about it. The most I have seen of Pokemon is the picture of kids walking through an inflatable Picatu vagina.
As long as you enjoy it, who cares eh? ;)