ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** E3 2011 Thread **

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Farcry and that brothers in arms game looks like a laugh (inglorious b******s?) :D

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Waiting for Sony press conf'.

Its been delayed, everyone spouting theyve just been hacked again, ROFL!

Been watching this drivel for hours in the feint hope I might catch some news about GTA5 or Half Life: Episode 3. Geektastic.

I'm need to be up at half 6. FML

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I was thinking about buying a PS3, but nothing stands out so far, it's all a bit boring!

Clio 182 cup'd
Sony VITA is looking good. It will be interesting to see how long the battery life is on one of those things though!

I love Lamp
Where do you watch these live?

Philly's posts made me smile this morning, did someone get a bit excited haha :rasp:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Where do you watch these live?

Philly's posts made me smile this morning, did someone get a bit excited haha :rasp:

ROFL yes.
Huge geek tbf.

I sat and watched E3 all last night until 2am :(
Paying for it now. Same tonight then...

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I wont be home until 6ish!
Got a few big games briefings tonight. Might watch a few...

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Wii U is the new controller

The new console was seen in some of the footage but they haven't actually talked about the console

Evo 8 Jap Crap
CONSOLEInline_1307462236.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Just about to post the pic, lol!
It seems pretty snazzy, and some of the stuff you can do is awesome.

Video calls with the controller whilst watching tv ftw

Slow red one
Man nintendo suck, why play on the crappy control screen when you pay hundreds on an awesome tv to play on? Lame! I'd rather have an iPad than that silly control. No info on the console was given either or any first party games. I'm just left confused with what they are doing.

1.8 Civic EX
Looks a but crap tbh, do not want. And the name reminds of the film Kung pow....

Last edited by a moderator: