ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan 350Z - Pics before it goes!

RS Megane DCi 175
A good mate of mine is selling his Z before buying a house, so I offered to take some pics before it goes.

Not done a shoot like this in ages - and typically, the weather over the weekend was shocking!
Anyway, here's a few pics...

6456179643_d0ab82454b.jpg

Nissan 350z by d35ign, on Flickr

6456180763_21878efbfc.jpg

6456181713_3a2c337512.jpg

6456184031_d06f12d133.jpg

6456184799_9955525ef4.jpg

49 / 52 - Nissan 350z by d35ign, on Flickr

Got to say as much as it's a lovely looking, great sounding motor - the stopping power of these bad boys was the thing that stood out most for me in comparison to my Type-R. Amazing.
6456186695_99f6022d47.jpg

There's a couple more in the set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/d35ign/sets/72157628281950143/

Ad

MK2 FRS
How do mate - How's things?

Was wondering if you still had the Civic as I picked mine up last week.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hey Matt! Long time no hear mate, how's things?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Sup f00l.

Like them, shame the interior is pap! (well not worse than them Fn2's ;) )

RS Megane DCi 175
How do mate - How's things?

Was wondering if you still had the Civic as I picked mine up last week.

Good mate thanks! Didn't think you still frequented this place?! Haha.
Yeah still got my FN2, although getting itchy for something new now tbh. What's the spec of yours then Ad? Can't believe how cheap they are these days!

Hey Matt! Long time no hear mate, how's things?
Good Mr Gally! :) Hope alls well with you and the Puma! Went out in the one local to me recently - awesome! Such a rare beast now though.

Havent heard from you in ages.

GT owner also.

Nice pics btw.
Am still around Ian - not got much time for CivInfo tbh though if am honest. How's your motor?

Sup f00l.

Yo. Yeah I know what you mean re the Z, but the FN2?! GTFO! lol. ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the Reply Matt. Frp is good. It's definitely a car that was built for summer! :eek:

Recent winter protection thread of mine has some decent pics.

Looking into something else next summer possibly.

Hope things are well mate.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Sup f00l.

Quiet you...unless we are going to start on spec omissions!!

Good mate thanks! Didn't think you still frequented this place?! Haha.
Yeah still got my FN2, although getting itchy for something new now tbh. What's the spec of yours then Ad? Can't believe how cheap they are these days!

I tend to lurk these days mate rather than post. I picked up a MY09 Milano, Rages, HiDs, Bluetooth, iPod (strangely got both options USB and Ipod lead) 25k on the clock, was a real bargain considering the price they have been an what it was new 2.5yrs ago.

RS Megane DCi 175
I tend to lurk these days mate rather than post. I picked up a MY09 Milano, Rages, HiDs, Bluetooth, iPod (strangely got both options USB and Ipod lead) 25k on the clock, was a real bargain considering the price they have been an what it was new 2.5yrs ago.

Yeah me too tbh! Still, can't bring myself to leave!
Sounds like a good spec! I was after a Milano too when I got mine, but loved the silver with the Rages when I saw it. Are you still local to Wigan then Ad? We should meet for a few shots, wouldn't mind getting more practice in on car shoots. Got a pretty good location (as above) near Standish. If you're interested let me know!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Anymore pics of yours Matt. You avatar shows up on Tapatalk looks immense. Massive fan of the FN2 especially in Silver.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Hi mate and yes Ive still got mine.Its been faultless and hasn't let me down once.I had planned on trading up to a new shape M3 next year but Ive just moved house so will now be keeping it for a few years i think.Still a cracking car though and it still looks the part,Ive also got rages and i also have the GP kit and mine is milano on an 08.

The only gripe i have is the bloody seatbelt,i have fold it over the recaro to have ease of use as it goes too far back and i find myself stretching to get to it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nissan missed a trick on both the 350 and 370z. Neither are particularly good.

RS Megane DCi 175
Anymore pics of yours Matt. You avatar shows up on Tapatalk looks immense. Massive fan of the FN2 especially in Silver.

Not any recent ones really mate! Am probably due a few new snaps tbh, added a few bits recently.
There's these pics, but think I've uploaded these here already?
4658018840_d800235234.jpg

Honda Civic Type-R GT by d35ign, on Flickr

5399307482_1766028ecc.jpg

Civic Type R FN2 by d35ign, on Flickr

5399306740_b6f446d1f2.jpg

Civic Type R FN2 by d35ign, on Flickr

/pic-wh0re

Hi mate and yes Ive still got mine.Its been faultless and hasn't let me down once.I had planned on trading up to a new shape M3 next year but Ive just moved house so will now be keeping it for a few years i think.Still a cracking car though and it still looks the part,Ive also got rages and i also have the GP kit and mine is milano on an 08.

The only gripe i have is the bloody seatbelt,i have fold it over the recaro to have ease of use as it goes too far back and i find myself stretching to get to it.

Yeah I have the same thing - got used to it now though! Also found the Bluetooth system can be a 'little hard of hearing' at times too. Quirky!

Nissan missed a trick on both the 350 and 370z. Neither are particularly good.
Yeah I'd probably agree really, it's *almost* there, but certain things let it down. V6 is a peach though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Humm...I'm with Matt, aside from the nice sounding V6 lump it's not that impressive.

Feels heavy, because it is heavy.
Looks a bit pony
Stupid rear torsion bar makes the boot useless
Brakes felt wooden
Driving position was ok, but steering wheel height was either too high or on your knees.
Heated seats were w**k. Off or BURN your ass off
BOSE was extremely tinny!