ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan GTR V-spec

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
like i said i would take the blitz d1 car nomuken will be driving getting rid of 90% of the electrics and getting rid of the gearbox for a hollinger 6 speed manual... i bet without the playstations driving the car for you and a propper gearbox it will be fun to drive!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
you must be joking - it is definitely not a lame ass car that looks s**t - and for the price you cannot beat the performance ....

Its cheap because you need to buy a new drivetrain when you use"that performance"

I think the Skyline being spanked by the Evo that was posted a week or so ago looks at things in the real world...

like i said i would take the blitz d1 car nomuken will be driving getting rid of 90% of the electrics and getting rid of the gearbox for a hollinger 6 speed manual... i bet without the playstations driving the car for you and a propper gearbox it will be fun to drive!!

Kinda like buying the shell of any car and whopping some cool shiz in it then....only you could have a good looking car aswell if you opted out of the gtr shell.

2738368140_f44cec3aea_o.jpg

In the words of homer simpson....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tbh i wouldnt buy a gtr loads of cars i would pick before it anyway... still wouldnt say no if someone gave me one lol

pah! a nissan or a proper badge? hum

I don't see what impact the badge has TBH but hey, you're the one who drives around in hypercars all day so I won't argue with your opinion. I've not heard any sensible person suggest that the GT-R is a poor car. In fact, the industry seems to almost universally accept that it's incredible value for money, and a brilliant car.

Opinion seems divided on the looks. I personally think they are fantastic looking machines.

I don't see what impact the badge has TBH but hey, you're the one who drives around in hypercars all day so I won't argue with your opinion. I've not heard any sensible person suggest that the GT-R is a poor car. In fact, the industry seems to almost universally accept that it's incredible value for money, and a brilliant car.

Opinion seems divided on the looks. I personally think they are fantastic looking machines.

Fred cant read.......everything he has needs badges.

Lionel Richie
oh its great for the money and a masterpiece of engineering, but for the same money i'd go elsewhere, its just a bit soulless

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Ok, lets make this argument even more silly.

I would susepct the GTR would be the kind of car you could use as a daily driver. ala 911 style.

could a 360/430 lambo be used as a daily driver? if they could i would cut my own balls off for a gallardo.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
indeed sebathy doesn't the lambos clutch f**k up if you reverse as well? still love them though

Well, all depends on the owner and how silly they are.

My caterham in HK was used daily, to work, to the bars, taking people to the airport, during the summer, on the motorway in the rain. And I didnt have anything bar the aero screen...no tonneu. Just a towel and spare clothes in the boot.

I think dragging other cars in for comparison is a pointless exercise as you'll always find things to point at. Base of the arguement is that gtr is value, but then so are tesco's own beans. Accountants argue about value.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
just had to stop looking at gallardos on PH... I love them.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ok, lets make this argument even more silly.

I would susepct the GTR would be the kind of car you could use as a daily driver. ala 911 style.

could a 360/430 lambo be used as a daily driver? if they could i would cut my own balls off for a gallardo.

Gallardo's are now built by audi so yes there an every day supercar,As easy at 30mph through town as they are doing 150mph round a track.

First car i would buy with my 6 numbers...

Clio 172 cup
theres no denying that the GTR v-spec is insane in the quick department 11.5 1/4 mile!!!

The old Mclaren F1 does it in 11.2!!!

If we're arguing over pocket change I'd sooner
Caterham-R500_2009_.jpg

And something cheap to run with a roof for the work commute plus some pocket change.

waste of effing time having an opinion on here without someone tearing into you - always was, probably always will be ....
Fred, you cannot compare a new car with a second hand one - that's just ridiculous, you could find an old anything for the same money as a new anything on that basis!
And whatever idiot thought I paid £27k for a Clio? ;)