ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nite Time clio **Pics**

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yep i was bored, they haven't come out great and the car isn't clean so boohiss. Thought i'd post them non the less. Opinions always welcome to you monkeys!?!

ALi.

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
interesting stuff AJR,

16v those fotaes are on a par with ours a few weeks ago, see they should have been posted!!

LY 200
AJR if you dont mind me asking how much did you give for this baddy?

Im after a flame red 172 when i finnally sell my hybrid but they seem to be rare as.........Cant see any on the trader!!!

Quality pics Ali - I had the choice of a flame red 172 when buying mine but still glad I got blue in the end. Yours is superb though.

How you managing with Apex -40s AND a cup splitter? I'd love a splitter but my front end's low enough as it is with the springs...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ally said:
Quality pics Ali - I had the choice of a flame red 172 when buying mine but still glad I got blue in the end. Yours is superb though.

How you managing with Apex -40s AND a cup splitter? I'd love a splitter but my front end's low enough as it is with the springs...

There's loads of clearance mate, Clipped it once on a curb, but it's bolted on nice and tight. TBH Ally you really need a splitter makes the 172! As does the cup spoiler. Small subtle changes make the biggest impact.