ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Claims

Clio 1.4 RT mk1
Hi, Im trying to get insured as a named driver on a policy under my mums name but still want to get no claims bonus. Does any1 no of any insurance companys that give the named drivers on a policy no claims bonus other than direct line? as already tried them and quote was more than policy in my own name fully comp with another insurer.

thanx in advance.

Clio 1.4 RT mk1
oh shame, cheers, ne1 else no of any? or if its just direct line? mite b someone that knows otherwise.....?

Renault Clio 172
I think Norwich Union do but it will be limited to Norwich Union only so if you then went and insured elsewhere you wouldn't have nay NCB. Hope that helps!

Clio 1.4 RT mk1
tried them and quote was quite high, and im gonna want to be insured by someone else later in life so i think im just gonna get insured in my own name, thanx 4 ur help though :)

A number of clios
tbh mate id get your own insurance cos evan though your on your mums and if you do get no claims when it comes round to gettin your own insurance it will be more my mates bin on his dads since passing his test and ive had my own we both passed are test two days apart both on the same street and i got quoted about £400 cheaper for me to insure a 172 than him on his dads

Clio 1.4 RT mk1
yeh i reckon i will b doin that, does it still make a difference then in the future, from being on my own policy 2 going as a named driver with direct line even though they give named drivers no claims?