ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No dipped beam!

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
Just been driving home, put my full beam on and when I turned them off I only had side lights! I turned them on and off, pulled over and turned the engne completely off and back on, but still not working. I managed to get home and have checked the fuses for all the lights but all are ok..... So I only have side lights and full beam.

Any idea's?
Thanks

172 Race Car
Obviously check both bulbs but a loose relay is common. Passenger with big trotters could of kicked it loose.

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
I will whip the bulbs out at lunch time and check them. I take it there are relays under the passengers side dash? I had quick look this morning but could feel any. Any ideas if not bulbs or loose relay? Thanks

"Navy" N17 TWO
Try the relay - as said if bigfoot was in your passenger seat he has knocked your lights out.

Sometimes fiction is a possibility ;)

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
Its was the bulbs! One of them is blown and the other one just looks a bit suspicious! It is common for them both to go at once? How come they blew rather than the fuses?

Thanks