ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no head lights

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
as above driveing back to camp and my head lights just pack in, there the xenon's so im hopeing its not the lights its self, and its a fuse or relay. has any 1 had this problem????
cheers lee

clio 16v
No mate seen it on here n had a look and that was what it was... Just a big fuse can't really describe much else

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
hi mate where was the fuse box u checked? was it on the side of ur dash on passenger side?

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
if any 1 else mite have any ideas please say. by the way its my side lights work and my main beam but not the dipped xenon beam.
cheers lee

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
hi just checked mine r on side of dash when open passenger door. and are small 15amp fuses but there fine

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
problem solved thank god.
iv any 1 else is haveing the same problem then check underneath the dash on passenger side and you should see aload of relays check them to see if they have worked there way loose.

clio 16v
U find the one then haha my gf throwing her hand bag down there fucked mine up.. Went 3 days with no lights!

S4 Avant
It's a relay rather than a fuse.

...and my ex managed to kick it out as well, doing 60 down a road at night.

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
yeh it is a relay. think 1 ov my mates must have kicked mine aswell was on motorway back to camp. luckly wasnt that far to go lol