ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no internal fans

2004 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Hi, last night my blowers inside my clio decided to give up. (it has climate control btw) Does'nt matter what speed i have it set to i just get nothing! Im going to strip it out tonight. Is it likely to be the resistor? and does anyone have a rought idea of the price of a new one?
thanks in advance
James

2004 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
yep it all still lights up, all the bars go up and down and you can hear all the "flaps" opening and closing.

BMW M135i
The speed control pack for the fan has packed up, common thing its a £100 part from renault unfortunately although its easy to change.

17102007242.jpg

The thing on the right under the skuttle panel with 5 wires going to it.

2004 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
cheers for that! Ive taken the speed controller apart and have found a fault with the MOSFET device so am going to replace it. Hopefully it will cure the problem and will be ALOT cheaper than shelling out £100 for a new one!!