ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no power to front fog lights

ph1 black 172
as above, i have been try to figure out why my front fogs dont work.

have tried with a multimeter but no current going to the front fogs or the nearside rear fog(off side rear works)

anyone know if there is a common wire break or relay problem and i have check fuse box which is all ok

i can hear the relay for the front when the switch is rotated. just no power to them?

please help!!!!!

421 Cammed 172
Remove the top of the steering column cowling and check the thin white wire on the left hand side of the steering column, if it's broken away that's your problem!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
jack the car up and remove the passenger front wheel, remove arch liner and you will see the horn, look around there and there should be a orange connection thats for the fog lights,

ph1 black 172
Remove the top of the steering column cowling and check the thin white wire on the left hand side of the steering column, if it's broken away that's your problem!

ok, thanks, will this be the same if the dash fog light things come on because they do.

ph1 black 172
jack the car up and remove the passenger front wheel, remove arch liner and you will see the horn, look around there and there should be a orange connection thats for the fog lights,

i will be jack the car up again this week then!!!!!