ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

no power

2002 clio 1.2 16v
yeah runs mint on straight roads and downhill ahah just as soon as i hit any sort of hill it drop's to like 10mph

182 ff
yes, avoid hills ,move to Holland.... ha ha.. (sorry) sounds like a fuel problem. Maybe the fuel filter is getting blocked..?

2002 clio 1.2 16v
thanks I'll check later, could it be any other problem cause I've got no work on till mid Feb and don't really want to spend loads of money fixing it

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Could be a misfire from spark or injector issues, a random bad earth, broken throttle body, dodgy pedal, dodgy fuel, no oil, duffcoilpack, blocked cat, cracked block, dropped valve, blocked air filter......

Take it to a garage if you have no idea what you're doing.

Focus RS + S3
If im on the dual carriageway in mine at a constant 70mph on the way home from work

Theres a slight hill in the road and it drops down to more 60mph even if i give it a little more on the pedal

I just put it down to 75 bhp lol