ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No sound from YouTube

iAren't getting any sound :(

It's not on mute. Speakers are still on and working because iTunes/Spotify/p0rn still works.

So what's wrong and how do I fix it? :(

Adz

Work van
are you trying to listen to music as some of the sound have been disabled. Youtube did this whole thing where some countrys can listen to things and some cant we are just one of the countrys that cant listen to some type of music and other things i think it was down to copy right law or somthing like that only on youtube though lol :) have a look at the bottom of the screen to if it has been disabled hope that helps a bit

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Some of my soundtracks have been removed.

Bloody copyright!

Yep, it did it last night, then it fixed itself and now it's doing it again :(

Tried what rednax suggested and didn't fix it :(

Bumder With A Buffer
At Riz...No its not..mine does this at work sometimes and restarting the PC fixes it.

Edit im using Firefox too.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
try using IE instead tomorrow. i bet it works in IE. I had a period of firefox not playing sound for whatever reason... it seems to be maybe after an update... or just at random... seems ot come and go. not had it myself for several months.

Bumder With A Buffer
try using IE instead tomorrow. i bet it works in IE. I had a period of firefox not playing sound for whatever reason... it seems to be maybe after an update... or just at random... seems ot come and go. not had it myself for several months.

Likewise I had exactly the same issue..havent had it for a while now though.

HAd a problem at home too with firefox rapping my computer..turned out to be a plugin for realplayer causing the issue.