ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No temperature showing

Clio
On the display where the clock and radio stations are displayed should there not be the temperature in the bottom right of the screen? i have had the car for about a year now but it never showed the temperature, it is a 2003 1.2 16v extreme 2 model. Does this model have the temperature display or does it not exist in this model? what could be wrong?

Don't think that mode has a temp sensor. If it is meant to have one it's obviously missing/faulty/unplugged. Check the nearside wing mirror, look for a little bubble on the bottom.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
common fault apparently (if you have one) i have a 2003 1.2 16v dynamique sensors fecked, sometimes it works, sometimes it reads anything up to 60oC and most of the time it does'nt show up at all

Octavia vRS tfsi
Whats the cure, where the the failure happen?

My outside temperature was working fine untill christmas. I sat in one day, in brass monkeys weather, and the car told me it was 36 degrees.

Strange I thought, maybe I was turning into the female of the species, constantly cold. It progressively rose to 60degrees, I was still cold, and then it stopped working alltogether.

Is it a new sensor under the mirror cures the problem?