ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NOD32 or Webroot

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got my new laptop yesterday, and promptly removed the McAfee trial software as I really could do with a proper installation of some decent anti-virus program.

I dont want something that will hog the memory or slow everything down, and I realise a lot of anti-virus software does this. I was just going to use AVG Free, but if there's something else worth a go, then I'm all ears.

For the record, I've installed NOD32, and my period runs out at the end of June. So far it seems pretty decent. Quite basic but it's got great reviews and does the job well enough, apparently.

A mate of mine said he'll send me a 12 month subscription to Webroot. I'd never heard of it, TBH, so was wondering if anyone on here has used it before? There were others worth considering, such as Kaspersky, but as I say, I'm with NOD32 for the time being.

Windows Vista 32bit, BTW.

:)

Rav4
re-install the OS and just put what you need on there.

I use webroot for some stuff, they are ok.

NOD32 would be my choice.

:)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, all I've done is declined the McAfee trial, thus removing it from my system completely, and installed NOD32.

Will stick with it, I guess :)