ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nokia 5800 people

white leon cupra R
do you like your phone, is there any usefull things on it as the manual sucks
any applications i should have ??

ive had the phone for 2 days now and not sure if i like it!!

Octy VRS
It's no iPhone but I've had one for a few months and like it. Being wireless and havoing GPS is handy. There's quite a lot of stuff at Ovi Store. Take a look around other sites too, have "found" quite a few games etc. Get Google maps for a start.

white leon cupra R
wireless is that a free option on the phone ie i dont have free internet on the phone ?

the camera is only 3.2 but seems alot better than my 5mp that was on my tocco

Polo + Micra
i've had one since it came out and it's an alright phone

i only use it to text ring and go on the net and play music and vids

i did have a problem the other day where it switched itself off and deleted all my text messages but other than that it's been fine

also if you do get one get a screen protector as my screen is fucked now

white leon cupra R
i got it as i damaged my tocco and they had no more left so they gave me this throu the insurance,

seems ok but think i need time to get used to it

Clio 1.2Dynamique
I got one last summer as a early upgrade on my contract. Its alright not better then a iphone it takes some getting used to in all fairness.I do like the built in sat nav although the google maps app is alot better then the nokia maps app. I find on mine however viewing internet pages is very tricky, the screen being as small as it is its fiddly tryna navigate pages.