N Nikki101 Car 172 Cup Oct 30, 2005 #1 Hi Guys/Gals Anyone got this phone and what do you think of it? Done some research and found out its got loudspeaker but cant find out if its got vibrating alert. Anyone know? Thinking of getting it if I can find a decent contract. Cheers
Hi Guys/Gals Anyone got this phone and what do you think of it? Done some research and found out its got loudspeaker but cant find out if its got vibrating alert. Anyone know? Thinking of getting it if I can find a decent contract. Cheers
U unofficialPete Car ? Oct 30, 2005 #2 Its not that old a phone so I'd safely say it has vibrating alert! http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,58691,00.html
Its not that old a phone so I'd safely say it has vibrating alert! http://www.europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,58691,00.html
daydotz Nov 4, 2008 #3 bumping a thread from 2005 fail not sure how i did that still loved my old 6260 Last edited: Nov 4, 2008