ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia car kits

Lets see pics of your Nokia car kit install;

where did you locatel the Remote Control Button?

how easy was the install?

Looking to purchase a kit to work with a 6230i.

BMW M3
Ive got one for a 6230i but dont know what button you mean.

Got the craddle to the left of the consol, mic above me near the int light and sound comes through the speakers. Plus it mutes the radio/cd and says "speech" when someone calls you.

Works very well and can hear fine even at 90mph.

Got a mate to instal it who owns a ICE installation company.

I'll take pics if you want.....

Monaco Blue Mk2
My Dads got one in his BM, but it's for the old nokias. You know the big ones, the one from the matrix etc.

Does anyone know if you can just change the cradle bit rather than ripping the whole thing out and installing a new one?

By the way, if you're after ideas. His Cradle is on the left of the centre console/head unit and his Mic. is on the top of the stearing wheel in stealth mode lol, just tucked away so you cant see it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i've got the full nokia kit and the proper clio mount to go with it for sale for a 6230, PM if you are interested, very easy to install.

I bought the dashmount thing so it mounts next to the vents, I used renault's mic location by the interior lights so you can't actually see the mic. I don't have the remote button thing as that kit wasn't out when I got mine, speaker is mounted under the dash on the passenger side.