ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N95 and MSN ?

Astra SRi T
ellooooooooooo:)

Got myself an N95 today, just wondering if any of you clever techie people knew if thre was a way i could install MSN on to it? :approve:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
pmsl.. cool

ps. Get a good data package (e.g. unlimited on t-mobile) and just leave MSN permananly connected to the web !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Just installed the lightsaber app.. that is freaking cool PMSL !! am waving my n95 around the office right now..

Some funny looks but how freakin cool is that.. didnt even know it had an accelerometer !

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Just installed the lightsaber app.. that is freaking cool PMSL !! am waving my n95 around the office right now..

Some funny looks but how freakin cool is that.. didnt even know it had an accelerometer !

were is it on the site? or do you have to register

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
You installed them both right ? not just saved them to your phone ?

Once you've installed both go to applications and then lightsaber... press the centre button to start up the lightsaber.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
installing the 2nd one now taking a while to connect as i used the barcode thing,

then will see if it works and attack fellow work mates :evil: