ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N95

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
yeah about 3 months ago, but only a couple of mins
seems pretty nice, just waiting for it to come out now

Astra coupe
i still reckon it won't be out till summer time. my n73 screen is dead but i wanna wait for the n95 before i upgrade or alter it (orange don't have any n73s left and wont give me a blackberry for free)

'18 Megane dci
Does seem very nice, not too sure how durable it will be though, looks too delicate to drop etc.

Stanced Honda S2000
i reckon it will be out in march.

weve receieved the dummy phones in at carphone.. looks swish..

5mp camera , built in gps...

one update already - you people with T-mobile direct will have to wait for it as it has been deleayed in its T-mobile varient.

but generic handsets should be out on time.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
yeah about 3 months ago, but only a couple of mins
seems pretty nice, just waiting for it to come out now

what did you thnk to the build quality.....I had an N80 and thought the quality was shocking

if the n95's the same i dont think ill be getting 1.

Ive seen a few sites with pre order contract deals.

Astra coupe
i love my n73, definately enough to warrent getting the n95. Although if the firmware it comes with is going to be anything like the firmware my n73 came with i'll regret it. Until theres more updated versions anyway

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
looks alrate, but its fookin massive. the n80 was a pain and this is much bigger lol.

im very happy with the n73 overall tho

You ho, why didn't I get a feel? lol

Sort me one out cheap from one of your dodgy market contacts ;) lol

you want a feel???

i dont have dodgy contacts, there all up standing people like me ;)
Yeah baby ;) lol

and *COUGH* at that last comment ;) LoL

looks alrate, but its fookin massive. the n80 was a pain and this is much bigger lol.

im very happy with the n73 overall tho
I thought it was smaller than the n80??

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ohhhh lasers................................

LOL

DSCN5517Large.jpg

was thinking keep the N80 for another year or get a E series phone as i dont use most the features on the n80 e.g. MP3 Player etc... however reading that review makes me want that phone so much.

6/468 17poo
walked in phones4u today i said:
'have u got a dummy of the n95?'

p4u monkey: 'we have and we havent, so its about as big as this picture'

so i walked out with some words under my breathe, went to carphonewarehouse and they had a dummy phone and i couldnt believe it was that small, gonna bell 02 tomo and try and get one on upgrade, think 02 have pushed it back a week tho :(