ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N96 users

Hi all,

Last week I got an upgrade in the way of the Nokia N96 and was wondering is there any way to get a dvd converted to play on the N96? I have tried using converting software that I have used in the past for something else, but when I put the converted file on my phone it will play sound only????

Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Clio 182
Download the DivX software and install it on your phone, when you download the package it gives you the converting software for it...
Alternatively you could use the Nokia Video convertor but i found that this crashes most of the time

Clio 182
So Tom you can you just use an avi to MP4 convertor on the PC and then just drag it into the phones memoery then???

Clio 182
Make sure all applications are closed as i have found it drains the battery...
Tip: Hold the menu button in and it will tell you what applications you have running....

Mine lasts around 3 days on average, 1-2 if its being used for stuff other than calls/texts