ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia Push Email

1998 BMW e46 323i
didn't seem to work at all on my n95. Sync runs, but doesn't push any email! If anyone gets it working let me know.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
set my email up today....bloody brilliant

Using my standard BT address, and going through o2 mobile web.

I have all the setup instructions for a NOKIA E51 in an Email if anyone should need it.

Megane Trophy #147
wtf do i put in the user name, incoming mail server and email server port boxes my email is with live.co.uk

1998 BMW e46 323i
no it's push email. It 'pushes' the mail from the server instantly to your phone. Nokia's version, doesn't work for me tho. I used to have mail2web workin quite well on my old windows mobile phone.

Clio 172mk2
well i was just looking within the nokia settings, and it says sync always, but u look at logg and its as if its checking for emails every 1 min. which isnt pushed

i know me old phones u could set to checking the server in this way.

think only reasonable way is to get a text sent to your phone when u have a email