ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia Windows Phone 8 Webcast

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
looks good, i recently got a nokia n9 and fooking love it. one of the best phones i ever owned

I like it. Especially the charging.

But the last version didn't sell so I can't see what's going to change this time.

Nokia have admitted that the video in the ad isn't from the device and neither are the pictures.

What a f**k up.

Fiesta ST-2
Nokia have admitted that the video in the ad isn't from the device and neither are the pictures.

What a f**k up.

Yeah I read that yesterday, major embarrassment. Their excuse is crap as well, so is the real clip they put up.

Them lying is getting far more tech press than the original unveiling which is terrible for them.

Stock took a tanking too. Probably ruined what little chance they had of this being a massive success.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks like a nice piece of kit, Screen looks awesome! be interested in a good play with one to see if its worth running along with my 808 pureview which wont be getting retired until the new windows phone units catch up camera wise!