ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia Windows Phone

Rav4
Whatsapp is pants on WP7.5, as it doesn't always provide you notifications unless you go into the app.

Looking forward to 7.8 for my Lumia 710, and might get a new phone with WP8.

I find it so much easier to use and friendly than Android, even though you can do a lot more on Android.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Upgrade the Android os on it to Ice cream sandwich or jellybean...you won't be disappointed.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I have a real problem getting my phone connected to Zune to get photos off it. Its doing my fcuking head in.

I'm getting a bit fed up of my Lumia 800 now tbh.
The lack of decent apps is properly bugging me, nothing compared to android/Iphone. Yes it looks good and works well, but really is limited imo.
The Twitter app doesn't show your favourites/retweets, and is generally very limited apart from reading/sending tweets.
The Facebook app similarly is very limited, and randomly stops showing certain things on your news feed.