ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non clio owners

Just me being nosey i guess but wondered what drew you to the site/forum ? mates who use it, no club for the car you own or interested in getting a clio or just into cars in general ?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

When I first registered on this forum I didnt have a Clio and I kinda still dont...

Got the GF a Clio 1.4 RT a few moths back, so in a way I kinda do have a Clio, as we live together and I drive the thing a lot anyway, so its classed as "our" Clio.

As for why I use the forum, I was told about the site by another 172 owner (after a healthy debate on another forum) and I came on just for a look initially, as I am a bit of a car nut anyway and I was kinda thinking about getting a 172 as my next car too.

But, as it happened, when I flogged my last mota, I opted for a nice 3 bedroomed semi-detatched, rather than a small French hatchback, so the 172 aint happened now.

I have just kinda stayed around though. ;)

Still might get a Cup though, as I was close before I got the house, but Ive ended up with a 306 Rallye now and its great, so well see...