ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NON RS on stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
ha ha, like your 172 hasnt had its fair share of problems!!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
ha ha, like your 172 hasnt had its fair share of problems!!!
One pulley, wear and tear after 8 years, and a sticky throttle body that needs cleaning. I think your a car breaker. The Vee, the 172, now the golf.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Alarm that goes off intermittently , idling problems, didnt your throttle cable come off?

Stop tyring to act harder than your AST's, you know its never gonna happen!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Alarm that goes off intermittently , idling problems, didnt your throttle cable come off?

After 8 years! On a 2.5k car! Not a german panzer, famed for reliability. I've said it before, i know more people that had probs with german cars than you'd believe. If you want reliability, buy jap! Isn't there a fcs sticky you could post the original question in?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Dont want reliability, wanted a better car. Job done!!

I thought posting the FCS section was good enough TBQFH, Those AST's must be rattling your brain abit too much!! Try adjusting them 34 nothches down they may be a little less crashy!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ NOW NOW Sandnigga and "It's how i roll!" ;)

No. Although in the past a few renegades have crept on the club stand..

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Dont want reliability, wanted a better car. Job done!!

I thought posting the FCS section was good enough TBQFH, Those AST's must be rattling your brain abit too much!! Try adjusting them 34 nothches down they may be a little less crashy!!
Flol. IIRC you bought the golf (and I quote) "I just don't care that much about driving anymore. Doubt I'll ever do a trackday again.". Go tend to your fecked alloys dub-boy:rasp:.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Flol. IIRC you bought the golf (and I quote) "I just don't care that much about driving anymore. Doubt I'll ever do a trackday again.". Go tend to your fecked alloys dub-boy:rasp:.

Sorry i did i beat you in a little tussle the other day? :rasp::rasp::approve::approve::approve::approve:Demolished,pulverised,descimated you in your ickle pink CLio with its two tone interior and chavvy exhaust!!

Who cares about trackdays? Plus i never said " i dont care about driving anymore"

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sorry i did i beat you in a little tussle the other day? :rasp::rasp::approve::approve::approve::approve:Demolished,pulverised,descimated you in your ickle pink CLio with its two tone interior and chavvy exhaust!!

Who cares about trackdays? Plus i never said " i dont care about driving anymore"
BS. Neck and neck, as you said. Keyboard warrior. IIRC the Vee was a fair bit quicker than the Trophy in a straight line. But then I dropped you quicker than a ho's knickers on 'the route'. Now do some work.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Sorry what was that , oh forgot about the Trophy " i sold it the suspension was too hard", but let me get AST's the hardest suspension known to man.

GOlf beating stripped PH1?? You owe me a sub 10 sec car!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sorry what was that , oh forgot about the Trophy " i sold it the suspension was too hard", but let me get AST's the hardest suspension known to man.

GOlf beating stripped PH1?? You owe me a sub 10 sec car!!
What?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
You complained about the Trophy being too hard/harsh ride, then you go and buy AST's!!!

Just pee of Mcfly, my patients are waiting!!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Someone's coming to look at the Trophy tonight, gutted. Don't want to sell, but as the 172's not moving don't have much of a choice.

Yep, not had it long, but I can't find a buyer for my 172, and it's stupid having two cars. Best car I've driven, will be sad if it goes. If the Trophy goes first, I'm still going to sell the 172, then buy a ph1 172, coilovers, cams, respray.
From June last year. Bear this in mind brownbear
clueless.jpg

After I rescued you from buying an ASW Mini as well. Un-grateful. In summary, you aren't allowed on in Der Panzer.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
What you say on CS to what you say in real life is complete TOss mate. YOu said you couldnt live with the Trophy anymore!!

Im rofling at another of your made up stories!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.