ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

non sport rear bumper with exhaust..pics?

Mk2 Clio 1.6
hey

does anyone have pics of their non sport rear bumpers with an exhaust? looking to buy as 3" peco, but just want to see if it looks daft or not!!

J03

MX5 1.8
havent peco gone bust? i suggest powerflow... but heres my chav wagon with a peco bore at the time:

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

Photo0210.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

Mk2 Clio 1.6
i havent a clue if they have gone bust...

my mate has a peco and it sounds great. not chavvy or anything just a nice rumble.

anyone else?

BMW E92/Audi S3
cool cheers mate

youve got a 172 bumper on it now dont you?

Yeah mate and its lowered with std rear lights etc etc.
Heres her rear end now. I'd suggest you do the same! Small exhaust with 182 surround!
3241596027_c89f2092c7.jpg

I still have the exhaust i had on before if you want it.

Mk2 Clio 1.6
i was loooking on www.motorsportworld.com and it seems that i can still order one from there. although what would be the case with the warranty?

anyone got any other pics of a non sport bumper with an exhaust?

Mk2 Clio 1.6
Yeah mate and its lowered with std rear lights etc etc.
Heres her rear end now. I'd suggest you do the same! Small exhaust with 182 surround!
3241596027_c89f2092c7.jpg

I still have the exhaust i had on before if you want it.

i reckon thats the way to go mate. can you buy the 172 bumper from the stealers? ive had a look on the parts for sale section but no sign of any. are they difficult to fit ? any problems with arch liners etc??

BMW E92/Audi S3
i reckon thats the way to go mate. can you buy the 172 bumper from the stealers? ive had a look on the parts for sale section but no sign of any. are they difficult to fit ? any problems with arch liners etc??

Slam it and its a straight swap with no arch liners lol.
You can find one in the stealers if your lucky yeah. I'm sure I've seen some going recently on here!