ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non Sport trim levels?

Hi,

Is there anywhere that i can find out about the clio trim levels ? (Dynamique, Expression etc.)

Im just interested in what the difference are between them.

Cheers

DCi 100
Think mine has it on the glove box lid iirc.

If it's completely standard, the expression will have no colour coded wing mirrors as far as I'm aware. Not sure on the difference between the Dynam and Authentique(sp).

3 Series touring
Base level is the Authentique, came with basicly nothing, 4 wheels, an engine etc

Expression (mine is one) has a standard flat spoiler, no colour coding, usually awful interior, no fog lights, no rain sensing wipers /auto lights

Dymanique (wish id bought one in the first place) - alloys, bigger spoiler (same as 182) sportier seats/interior, fog lights and rain sensing wipers, auto lighs, climate control (air con)

:)

Base level is the Authentique, came with basicly nothing, 4 wheels, an engine etc

Expression (mine is one) has a standard flat spoiler, no colour coding, usually awful interior, no fog lights, no rain sensing wipers /auto lights

Dymanique (wish id bought one in the first place) - alloys, bigger spoiler (same as 182) sportier seats/interior, fog lights and rain sensing wipers, auto lighs, climate control (air con)

:)

Nope, climate was an option.

there was also the Dynamique + which did have iirc, and electric sunroof.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
IMO, if your going non sport just go for a dynamique. Most are anyway, they dont cost much more if at all and the spec is decent.

Also, early dynamiques dont have auto wipers/light.

Authentique - 1.2 8v or dCi 65 - very basic, no sunroof and earleir ones came with a tape player
Expression - 1.2 16v, 1.4 16v, dCi 65 - adds sunroof and a CD player and an extra 8 valves
Dynamique - 1.2 16v, 1.4 16v, 1.6 16v, dCi 65, 80 and 100 - adds colour coded wing mirrors and spoiler (late 2003 onwards), auto lights/wipers (2003 onwards i think) and sports interior trim and 15" alloy wheels
Privilege - 1.4 16v, 1.6 16v, dCi 80 and 100 - Different alloys, A/C and light velour trim
Initiale - 1.6 16v, dCi 80 and 100 - Electric sunroof, cruise, xenon headlamps and leather/suede interior

Special editions - Extreme, Extreme 2, Extreme 3, Extreme 4, Billabong, Rush