ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

None sport skirts?

Campus 16V
Hi guys

First post, I've been lurking of these forums for some time and have already started modifying my non-sport model, I'll create a progress when I get round to it.. Anyway, I'm looking to tidy up the look of my none sport by adding some skirts. I've done a bit of research on the 172/182 skirts but I would need to buy sport side panels too in order for them to fit into place and I don't really want to put that much into it. I have seen people post on here about skirts that Ktec do which fit onto non-sport panels, however I cannot find them on their website. Could someone link me to some or give me some advise on what to do instead?

Thanks!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You would need the 1*2 wings and front bumper (and arch liners and spacers) if you wanted to fit the skirts.

But, there's an ebay seller who does replica skirts which just fit straight onto the non sports. I can't remember the name but they're based in Finland I believe.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
You can also get genuine renault side skirts for non sports, they are a nightmare to find though.

101_0122edit.jpg

But yes the ones on ebay seem to be quite a nice fit, although I have no experience personally, a couple of people on here have run them, but I think they may have been from poland possibly originally?

Edit: just seen your link, I think they will be the ones I have read about being from poland :)