ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob From Preston

182 Cup
Hi guys, I bought my Clio 182 Cup, after having a Peugeot 106 GTi, I have had it now for around 3 months, I bought it from DTM Cars and its great still can't fault it. When I bought the Clio it was on 28k with full service history, its currently on 36k. I was just wondering if you guys would think a turbo kit and some decent suspension will de-value the car. As I bought it as an unmolested Clio 182 Cup with full cam-belt & aux belt. Will try work on getting photos lol.....

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along mate

No sure it will devalue your car, it will make it worth more. But I'm sure you know you never usually get the money back from any additions/mods what ever they may be

Few lads on here with turbo'd cars @George182 if you want to look through his build thread

Head back Newcastle way and take it to @Andyrg@ ClioTurbo
You're not far from me so if you want a passenger ride in a low boost 182 I'll be happy to oblige!

Also, turbo's seem to add to the value from what I've seen. You're never going to get back what you put into it, but it definitely adds a grand or so to the value.

Last edited: