ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East Meet Pics 22/05/05

Titanium 182

i should of came to this! not far from me i dont think

whys the saxo got a vtr plate with a vts engine?

clio16v is easily the nicest car their! it rocks rich!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Ill have to get my ass down to the next one. How come theyre always

Durham or more southern though?

Why not up Toon somewhere?

The blue MK1 is the nicest by far !! :D

look how the MK2s are flying at the back compared to clio16v1996s savage beast :D

as you can tell, i love that car lol

320d

The vtr has a vts conversion it was owned by the brother of the Mk1 172... sorry i cant remember your name :oops:

Dean - it was at the OK Diner

Golf R/Leon FR

yeah the vtr is a vts conversion its my bros and he didint want to change the reg cos he got it before the conversion. it keeps up well with my mk1 172.

was a good meet nice to put faces to names. the mk1 is very nice lovely colour.

looking forward to the next meet.

Golf GTD

sorry i couldnt make this guys, my gran is in hopsital so i had to nip home to help my mum.

good job i didnt come, 1.2 would of shown u all up tho :p

Good pics guys apologies for not being able to make this. Other commitments with work a nightmare at minute but obviously got to come first!

Will see if can make next meet as gutted to miss out to be honest.

320d

Keep checking the Meetings section lads we want a huge turn out next time and someone with a better camera than mine!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

The next meet will be a good one. We are meeting meeting at the OK Dinner again but at 17:00 on the 19th June.

From there we are going on a bit of a trash to the Hill Top Cafe which is in amongst some good driving roads.

Worth popping down :D

A slow one :-(

Ill come to the next one seeing as Ive finished Uni and got jack todo. But u guys will have to wait for me cos im only a little 1.4!

Chris - Id prefer to meet in the toon as well cos Im over hexham way so Durhams a canny hike for me!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

I will be at this meet next time bcos im still carless at min but hopefully should have another valver!!!

Sounds a nice little turn out, will have to bring my 172 look-a-likie up to see yas. Im not far from catterick/richmond. So its not far to travel to OK Diner.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

The Hill Top Cafe is in amongst the durham dales I believe.

Where ever it is is it should be a good run. ;)

well im origionaly from Consett (amongst the durham dales) and the only hilltop ive ever been to is in Stanly! so im non the wiser!

ill still turn up tho!

thats my holiday week aswell!!!!!
ireland first week(4 days),Amsterdam(2 days) the seccond week, and a meet on my doorstep in between.thats worked out well!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Not sure where the hill top is (not Stanley) but its amongst some good driving roads. Its where a lot of bikers go for a ride.

There are a few of the guys who know the way, may be worth taking a map and work it out before we leave the diner. (Or just keep up ;) , my problem in my lil 106)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Should of read My Lil 106 may have trouble. I made it sound intrestingthere for a moment

This Sunday all welcome.