ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North east mini meet next weekend (30th,1st,2nd)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
There hasn't been a meet in a while and I understand stu and/or James are going to organise a 'proper' meet at the end of October when they get back from Europe.

So, for people who are interested, I'm thinking of a photo and food meet somewhere next friday, Saturday or Sunday (whichever is best for everyone else)

Does anyone wanna suggest the venue? Or is everyone ok for the sanddancer in shields or at penates again?

This won't be a large outing filled with karting or paintballing, I'll leave that to stu and James to organise :)

Names please:

1. Knuckles

I'm deffanty up for this mate! It will have to be the Saturday or Sunday as I'll be working on the Friday.

1. Knuckles
2.jonw279

E85 3.0i
I'm out Friday, Saturday evening might be able to make it for an hour or two (maybe...)

Weekends are ridic atm...

1. Knuckles
2.jonw279
3. Tommy_C (Maybe)

E85 3.0i
Think I'm meant to be out on Sat lunch time but not confirmed...

Sunday lunch or even a midweek mini photo meet dare I suggest?

What we thinking Knuckles just photo's and a catch up?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yeah photos and a catch up if it's a week evening... If its a weekend and there's a few people then maybe a bit of food?

I'm free every week evening and every weekend now, I love my new job ha!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Derv allowed ;) if so might pop along.
Depends how I get along with replacing my rear bumper.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Finally! Connection! *my internets being an absolute dick so I've been having trouble checking this.

Seems like weve got a meet on ;)

Leeroy, are you basing that on the feb shields meet? The few since then have been better afaik... If you're willing to come again ha.
And tonkatruck, whats up with your bumper?

Are people ok for Saturday 12-1 then? I reckon something like this will be a good place to start for making NE meets better, occasional mini meets/face to names, and before you know it everyone will be turning up to regular meets as decent friends.

So yeah, I'll try my best to keep an eye on this thread, up to now its not looking good though ha :dapprove:

sunday isnt 2 good for me now :( i would have to be saturday. but if its better for everyone on sunday ill just try and get over for half an hour or so

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol no idea, could just be the two of us :p meh, I've been to a meet with two cars before haha. I've messages aly172, he may be plodding along in his new 206.

Shall we say 2:30 at the sun dial and just see who turns up? Bump to anyone thinking of coming!