ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East

Anyone in the North East England?

Im from Peterlee, County Durham and wondered if there were any people in this area. As well as just being nosey, I also would like to know if anyone knows of anywhere local to get a bodykit put on a W Reg MTV?

Newcastle, above the rest!!! Im kidding...

Northumberland butch, nothing wrong with that, my girlfriends from ashington... I hear you say EEEEKKKKK

South Shields

try giving Drew at LS Taylors a ring, theyre in gateshead next to Revolution, very very good at what they do.

Where abouts are you wrx-172?

Thanks for the suggestion TwoSugars, they are nice and local so Ill see what they have.

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Deep in the North Yorkshire moors is where I live.

I occasionally take the V6 out to scare old people on leasurely drives.:devilish:

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Im from Heaton and drive a red RSI.
I had my old Clio done at PPS which you can have a look at on this site I did at uni: http://www.unn.ac.uk/~k181673www.unn.ac.uk/~k181673

BTW, Red 16 might be able to offer a better bodyshop as it could be cheaper and same quality but the service at PPS is very good.

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

172mgw, alright chief I live in Heaton. "The Moors"?

But walk in to uni daily and see all the boy racers blastin it on the coast road everyday, lol.

P.S. What colour 172 u got and year?

Me from scarborough. Was up at teh washington cruise other weekend saw a Vee, any1 from here? i was with the scarborough cruise lot in a orange avensis and a White 405 with MI16 kit on it, check out http://www.scarboroughcruise.comwww.scarboroughcruise.com if u are from around here and see when the next cruise is on.. any of u been coming to scarby any time let me no and ill make an effort to meet u :p

The Geezer with that nasty plastic Metro with purple alloyz and Spillers Cruise stickers on it works near me on Newcastle Business Park

[Edited by Rallye-King on 07 May 2004 at 11:03pm]

[Edited by Rallye-King on 07 May 2004 at 11:04pm]