ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales Run, sunday the 19th of august.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
The confirmed route (unless anything is found along the way that stops us :eek:) - http://goo.gl/maps/jh3tn :)

Meeting place and time:

Broxton round about truck stop area for 10:00AM (not the garage that does food, but the park type area a little further down off the wrexham exit of the round about)

Whitchurch Road, Broxton,Chester, CH3 9JW (behind the pub called The Egerton arms which the post code will take you to) you can't get throught the pub car park to it.

leaving this place after some breakfast goodness from the butty van to carry on the route at about 10:30AM.

If anyone would like to meet further down the route I.E. at the horseshoe pass (pondarosa cafe) then please PM me and i will give you a rough time of arrival plus my mobile number so i can let you know where we are on the day if anything goes a bit wrong along the way :eek:

just thought i would drop it in incase anyone wants to join up at any point :)